Tuesday 1 December 2015

Transnational meeting in Hungary : 1st day

Our first day's programme was very tight, but really useful.


We met our new project partners and we introduced ourselves to each other. We looked around the Hungarian school and could get a glimpse of the different programmes and activities going on. 
It was followed by a fascinating series of presentations on the participating schools, their towns and also some background information on their countries. It was extremely interesting to find out all this information and get to know our project partners a bit better. 




We have revised the timeline of our project and discussed all the activities of the first project year. We also assigned roles and duties and reached an agreement on dates of mobilities of first project year. We have examined and looked at the different common tools we will use for project management and dissemination, with a special emphasis on Twinspace, Facebook and the common project blog. 

At the end of a hard day full of work we had some recreational activity and visited the local bowling alley to take part in a great team-building activity of bowling :-) It was good fun!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete